Thursday, February 12, 2009

3 Things...

that suck.

1) Tickets - I got busted for making a right on a red light without stopping. Reason was because it was yellow as I was approaching it so I was hoping to make it. Unfortunately it turned red (I could've sworn it was yellow as I got in the intersection). Even worse a traffic camera got me (it's a pretty good picture actually. I'll see if I can scan it and post it). That was about a month ago. I finally got the ticket today and it was for $426. That sucks.

2) Moving - I really despise moving of most any kind. Because I dislike packing and unpacking (with a passion). Today I was informed at work (Progressive) that I had to move my desk because some of the teams were restructured. So I have to pack up my stuff and go to a different desk like 10 feet away. That sucks too.

3) Terrorism - for obvious reasons.

I just wanted to write this because I went through the first 2 things today and it made my day rather crappy. Then I realized I thought I'd add a 3rd thing to make a new 3 Things post.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I didn't know you were a Nascar fan either! I've been wanting to go to a Fontana race, just so I can meet Kyle Busch when they do the "meet the Drivers" events. I'll have to look into it some more. You'll have to convince Ray though.

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Y'all come back now, y'hear?