Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Top 10 Tuesday!

Top 10 Things Overheard During the BYU vs. Texas A&M NCAA Tournament Game

10) "When does BYU start playing?"
9) "Wow, I've never seen that many white guys on one team before."
8) "It's a good thing the NCAA went through all the trouble for BYU if they win so their second round game won't be played on a Sunday."
7) "Hey, what's Michael Jackson's favorite university? Brigham Young!"
6) "Do you know what BYU actually stands for? Another weak NCAA tourney showing."
5) "I'm surprised playing in the Mountain West Conference couldn't get us more prepared for playing these tough teams."
4) "I'm not a betting man but if I was I'd go for the team with less white guys on the floor."
3) "THIS is what my tithing is paying for?"
2) "At least we still have Utah and Utah State in."
1) "When does football start?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Y'all come back now, y'hear?