Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top 10 Tuesday!

TOP 10 EXCUSES MANNY COULD HAVE USED FOR PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS

10) I needed the free time to spend the money from this fat contract I got from the Dodgers.
9) I thought the drugs were ok because the Doctor said he got them in Mexico.
8) I honestly didn't think it wouldn't do much because Jeremy Giambi took them and you saw his performance afterwards.
7) No, really, I honestly couldn't get it up.
6) I thought they were Skittles.
5) Who are you going to believe? Me or Jose Canseco? Hello? Hello?
4) Hey, I was going to miss part of the season anyway for a fake injury go back to my homeland when I skipped the All-Star break anyway.
3) I thought Juan Pierre deserved more playing time in the starting line-up.
2) It's not like we play in the American League East right?
1) I'm just Manny being Barry.

Special thanks to Brian Manning for today's topic. Please note after I published the list I changed #6. It used to be "Everyone else is doing it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Y'all come back now, y'hear?