Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Top 10 Tuesday!

Top 10 Rejected Titles for the New Transformers Movie

10) Transformers 2: Stuff Blowing Up
9) Transformers 2: Revenge of the Contractual Sequel
8) Transformers 2: We Couldn't Afford Hondas
7) Transformers 2: Rise of the Prius
6) GoBots the Movie
5) Transformers 2: The Last Time You'll See a Pontiac in a Major Motion Picture
4) Transformers 2: Don't Worry We Got Megan Fox to Come Back
3) Transformers 2: Attack of the Clones
2) Transformers 2: Herbie's Revenge
1) Transformers 2: G.I. Joe Owes Us One

Special thanks to my homey, Bret Murdock, for his assistance with this week's list.

4 comments:

  1. I'm disappointed that you didn't work flan into it some how. Flansformers 2 or Transformers 2: Not as bad as flan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duly noted. Flan has become a fixture in my top 10's. I will make an amendment for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This list is even funnier when read aloud to a bunch of high school geeks in a British accent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me you're not joking about that!

    ReplyDelete

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Y'all come back now, y'hear?