Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Top 10 Tuesday!

TOP 10 THINGS OVERHEARD IN THE STREETS DURING LOS ANGELES LAKERS "CELEBRATIONS"

10) "Wow, these Raiders fans are nuts!"
9) "We couldn't have won that series without Adam Morrison in there for us!"
8) "What's a Laker?"
7) "The Lakers finally won! Does that mean I can get off the band wagon now because I want to go to the beach."
6) Something unintelligible in Spanish.
5) "I've been looking for an excuse to throw a garbage can through that restaurant window. Their lobster bisque is terrible."
4) "Go Dodgers! What? I mean go Lakers!"
3) "Let's go loot that Circuit City over there I don't see any security out front."
2) "The more property damage we cause the more it shows how much we love our team!"
1) "I thought this was a Prop 8 demonstration."

1 comment:

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Y'all come back now, y'hear?