Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Top 10 Tuesday!

TOP 10 THINGS OVERHEARD AT A TRANSFORMERS 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN SHOWING ON OPENING NIGHT

10) "Shia is the master of shouting all your lines acting the same way that Christian Bale is of tough guy whispering in movies."
9) "Why do they even bother giving Megan Fox lines to read?"
8) "Did you know there's a cartoon based on these movies?"
7) "Furthering a negative stereotype about black people? I don't see it."
6) "This theater sure is packed full for 'My Sister's Keeper'. What do you mean I'm in the wrong theater?"
5) "I thought GM went bankrupt."
4) "More Shia. Less robots please."
3) "I smell an Oscar."
2) "That Michael Bay sure is a master storyteller."
1) "That's some great acting right there. Of course I'm talking about the robots."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Y'all come back now, y'hear?